- As a Market Street foodmakers and shopkeeper you’ll be happy to help our customers pick the perfect products for them.
- They’ve been there and done that.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will be required to greet children, young people, their families, clinicians and visitors in the reception area.
£18,060 a year
- Career progression within United Learning Cluster for Northamptonshire.
- Incredible progression with courses and training.
- The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£8.21 an hour
- Greggs is a well-known and loved bakery which has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.