jobs in Rosewell
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- To support the TRAK application and users throughout Lothian on a day to day basis, whilst maintaining up to date administration of the system.
£8.35 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- What our customers enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and anything in between - is your main responsibility.
- This role will require work with open-food.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part-time Waiting Staff at the Melville Inn, you will be the friendly face our guests remember.
- To provide a high quality support by undertaking all administrative and clerical duties in the daily running of the department, as an individual and as a team…
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- To assist and support the Project Manager in all aspects of the project life cycle, project administration, and information management.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- If the post holder is not a current PVG member for the required regulatory group (i.e. child and/or adult) then an application will need to be made to…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£24,543 - £28,423 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Research Operations team and ensure that the office of the Head of…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.