jobs in Romford RM6
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£8.85 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
£8.21 an hour
- Your job will be to check in and provide a warm welcome to our customers.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary.
£9.50 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.