jobs in Risby
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- 25% discount off our products in store!
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store…
Sebert Wood Community Primary School
Bury St. Edmunds
£17,364 - £17,711 a year
- You will be the first point of contact for the school, dealing with all visitors, pupils and staff.
- Full training and support will be provided.
- For hygiene reasons, successful applicants must be non-nail biters.
- You'll use your excellent relationship building skills, make recommendations and prepare…
- To answer telephone calls from the houses, to ensure maximum first time pick up and effectively question managers to determine service/repair issues, background…
£8.27 an hour
- You will play a key role in your store’s success through day to day responsibilities including; providing customers with a warm welcome into our store, offering…
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
- Following planograms and focusing on our merchandising efforts whilst completing a variety of tasks, from updating price changes to recovering our stores after…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.