jobs in Renfrewshire
£21,845 - £23,889 a year
- We plan to develop further activities at the Heritage Centre to include open days, drop-in activities and introduction to archival research.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
£19,449 a year
- The Warehouse Operative is part of the operational team which has responsibility for movement and storage of goods to, from and within the site warehouse.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Producing set number of asylum decisions both weekly / monthly whilst demonstrating sensitivity, emotional resilience and understanding of the needs of…
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you'll prepare and serve fresh meals and snacks and maintain attractive displays throughout the day.
£19,911 a year
- We only ask for evidence of these behaviours on your application form:
- A number of administrative opportunities exist across the APC in both a part-time and…
£22,557 - £24,159 a year
- Providing telephone support for the CE/SD and liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels on their behalf, to ensure that enquiries are…
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- A self-starter with the ability to travel to carry out home and outreach visits, work independently and work as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.