jobs in Redruth
- Also ensuring that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
- Iceland is a point of difference in the food retail industry and has an…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£9.50 an hour
- As a Site Operative at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, you’ll be contributing to an ever growing established company that’s helping customers reduce their…
- As a Market Street foodmakers and shopkeeper you’ll be happy to help our customers pick the perfect products for them.
- They’ve been there and done that.
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
£18,692 a year
- To provide support to people who have been affected by domestic abuse, to enable them to develop their own personal development plans and to support them to…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
Alliance Automotive UK Limited
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
£20,200 - £22,500 a year
- Appointment to the post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Bandwidth hours will be 8am to 9pm.
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
Be the first to see new jobs in Redruth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.