jobs in Reading RG7
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£9.30 an hour
- Time will fly by as you work hard to keep stock losses to a minimum, help out with inventory counting, check off deliveries and ensure the shelves are fully…
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Conducts a range of diverse administrative or staff functions, which may include finance, human…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- A university degree in translation or linguistics and at least 2 years of translation experience OR no university degree and at least 4 years of translation…
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, you will work with assigned business units to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions…
£24,182 a year
- You will be asked to demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours in line with operational demand and occasionally this may require working away from home.
- Knowledge of connectivity products such as Ethernet / OSA is required for high-level validation / delivery viability assessments to take place prior to orders…
£8.72 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- Under supervision, act as the biostatistical team lead for a single study, ensuring high quality deliverables, delivers on time within budget, building…
- The ideal candidate would have: strong prioritisation and organisation skills; an ability to multitask; a keen attention to detail; an ability to work without…
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, biostatistics, computer science or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience plus at…
- Provide data for the customer groups supported, in the form of dashboards and relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Curious and seek out feedback.
£43,831 a year
- Offers of employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment and BPSS pre-employment checks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.