jobs in Reading
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£8.35 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
£8.50 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- You're always putting yourself in our customers' shoes, thinking on your feet to provide them with a personal experience that they love every time they visit…
Be the first to see new jobs in Reading
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.