Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
£8.50 an hour
- You will be working 15 hours per week on a fixed term contract basis until 31st December 2019, working night shifts across weekdays and weekends between the…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be required to work within a busy office, and be involved with processing patients’ travelling expenses together with collection, receipt…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.