jobs in Portland DT5
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£14,121 - £15,216 a year
- The Weymouth and Portland Urgent Treatment Centre at Weymouth Community Hospital is open 8:00am – 8:00pm, 7 days per week.
- For further details or an informal chat for the Force HQ, Winfrith position please contact Jo Speer or Nick Power on 01202 223858 or email email@example.com…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Your role will be ensuring the most appropriate help and support is established, ensuring you handle every call with empathy, whilst remaining calm when dealing…
£10.85 - £12.93 an hour
- After 4 years service, Sunseeker offers private medical insurance, dental care and 3 extra days paid annual leave.
- What you'll get in return:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.