jobs in Pontyclun CF72
£23,436 - £28,386 a year
- You will be expected to identify safeguarding concerns, make appropriate referrals in line with All Wales Safeguarding Procedures, Social Services & Wellbeing…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£3,068 - £13,068 a month
- They are builders, consultants, stay-at-home parents, administrators, factory workers, care workers, students or people not currently employed.
£17,243 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£22,657 a year
- If successful, you’ll start an eight week training course covering the law, first aid, your responsibilities, de-escalation techniques and the legitimate and…
- You will be involved in producing our day-to-day output on social channels, working alongside the programme producers and editors to drive the highest standards…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- NVQ in Business Administration is desirable.
- The successful candidate will be able to work in a challenging environment and have a sensitive, caring and non…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- We are looking for someone ambitious and focused to ensure the maintenance of product, price and promotion files at distribution centre and retail store level.
- The key responsibilities of the role are dealing with incoming communications from customers, managing their issues either via site or contractors and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.