jobs in Peterborough PE3
£8.50 an hour
- This means playing a central role, working across our hospitality areas and you’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£26,530 a year
- Engage with customers to resolve their complaints.
- You will be joining the organisation following the launch of our 2025 strategy, which concentrates on…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
Be the first to see new jobs in Peterborough PE3
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.