£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
- You might be asked to find locations for filming, often dealing with a limited budget, tough time constraints and pressure to find somewhere new and unusual…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£24,859 - £27,241 a year
- This includes diary management, administration of travel expenses for part-time and ESOL students, managing our communication channels including email and…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Depending on the store, the start time will vary between 3.00am – 5.00am**.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.