jobs in Paignton
£18,500 a year
- Experience of building strong relationships with your customers.
- Previous experience of working in customer-facing sales environment.
Bestway Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest…
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
C G Installations
- Driving licence and CSCS card preferred but not essential.
- Transport and supervision will be provided.
- Person required to offload and install office furniture.
£10.61 an hour
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the…
- You will be overall responsible for welcoming the students into the school with a smile, being approachable for their needs as well as creating a lively and…
£10.04 an hour
- 37.5 hrs per week with shift work pattern.
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
- To keep up with the standards in our school, you also need to have a B2 English level.
- You will expand your creative skills by organizing and executing…
At the heart of Vocational qualifications and an integral part of the new T-Levels (Technical qualifications), the industry placement element will prepare…
- You will ensure all customers are warmly welcomed and acknowledge, respond to queues and queries and recommend productions and promotions.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- UK Visas and Immigration requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.
- The administrator is first and foremost responsible to the Head Office Accounts Department and they will also assist the Home Manager with a variety of ongoing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.