jobs in Oak
- While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£32,166 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We receive over 2 million blood donations a year, but you don’t need a medical background or any qualifications to help us get them.
Greenwood Academies Trust
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- The scope of the work will include writing press releases and statements, producing and managing social media campaigns, to photography, videography and design…
- A proven track record, with a minimum of 2 years, relevant story-line & script writing experience in: TV, stage, film or games.
- A keen interest in Fashion.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.