jobs in Notting Hill Gate Station
£9.69 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£30,000 a year
- Briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
- We are constantly testing and discovering new ways to engage with media and enjoy the fact that everything we do has the potential to reach millions of our…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
- Since our launch as an online brand, BBC Three has been a multi award-winning pathfinder for the BBC and the wider industry, experimenting with new and unique…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill Gate Station
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.