jobs in North East Derbyshire
£20,199 - £25,380 a year
- The role involves being part of a Safer Neighbourhood Team, aiding Police Officers and PCSO's to solve crimes through investigation, interviewing suspects and…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- Work in accordance with policies, procedures, systems, structures, resources and personnel in place to promote the welfare and protection of children at…
- A Full UK driving licence holder.
- Preferably someone who has experience of working in sales, customer service or financial services.
- What's in it for you?
£22,417 - £25,941 a year
- Additional responsibility for the administration of a wide range of knowledge exchange activities.
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences.
£18,120 - £22,833 a year
- To work as part of the Central Business Support team to deliver a wide range of Administrative Support.
- For the benefits of working for Derbyshire Constabulary,…
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
£19,500 a year
- To be responsible for ensuring driving licence checks are carried for new starters and on a biannual basis.
- At least 5 GCSEs Grade C or above, including Maths &…
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.