jobs in Nigg
- Core 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the relevant sector.
- It is their responsibility to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained on a regular…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age.
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
- To assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the…
- As a Sales Advisor you will have previous experience in a fast paced retail environment, with a strong and sustained ability to drive and deliver total customer…
- It is their responsibility to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained on a regular and daily basis throughout the workscope duration, being a key member…
£18,252 a year
- You will currently be based in the home of 1 individual providing support as required overnight, and may be required to respond to individuals in other…
- Possess a full clean driving licence (essential).
- Park’s Motor Group is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Driver/Warehouse Person to join their…
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings (store opening)…
- Maintain appropriate weighbridge records for malt, barley and co-products to FEMAS/AUKM standards.
- Responsible for petty cash, plant mail and franking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.