jobs in Newton Abbot TQ13
£27,511 - £30,942 a year
- Based within the WP and UK Student Recruitment Team, you will spend a significant proportion of your role working out in schools, for example meeting with…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£19,928 a year
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, as well as web and social media applications.
- Have you got fantastic customer service skills?
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% colleague discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the…
Devon County Council
£23,369 - £26,317 a year
- 2 x Full Time (37 Hours per week), 1 x Part Time (14.8 hours per week).
- Devon County Council’s Traffic Management Group is seeking keen, self-motivated and…
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8.
£20,100 a year
- You will need to be a car driver as there will travel between sites where children and young people maybe present (Schools, NHS premises, homes etc).
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.