jobs in Newburn
- Managing trunking deliveries, delivery schedules for our multi-drop drivers and ensuring the time deadlines are met in order to achieve sales delivery targets.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£23,326 - £53,319 a year
- As a Train Driver it’s your responsibility to ensure our customers reach their destination in a safe manner and on time.
- These are exciting times for Northern.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£21,089 a year
- First point of contact for the School of Primary Care, answering and fielding calls and dealing with queries.
- Travel and Hotel booking for team members.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
Newcastle upon Tyne NE3
£16,305 a year
- Conservation Assistant - application form (PDF).
- Conservation Assistant - application form (Microsoft Word).
- Paula Turner (HR and Payroll Officer).
£22,081 - £29,098 a year
- You’ll be on the go throughout your shift, whether you are handling cash and processing card payments, keeping your customers updated with travel information or…
£19,945 a year
- You should have strong organisational skills and be a flexible, team player with experience of working in a busy office environment.
£21,777 a year
- Our Customer Relationship Team is committed to delivering excellent service to our customers.
- They will provide valuable support for our customers, expertly…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.