jobs in New Cumnock
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£19,157 a year
- To ensure the health and safety of Self, Customers and Colleagues is not at risk, by taking all reasonable steps to ensure safety in the workplace.
£12.89 an hour
- Basic standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Contribute an acceptable level of housekeeping and to maintain a…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- As a Clerical Officer based within the Emergency Department reception at University Hospital Ayr your duties include receiving patients and completing…
£20,020 a year
- Full time Administrator position available.
- Will ensure smooth running of office.
- Must have good organisational and IT skills.
- Compile and maintain GP rotas.
£23,824 - £25,971 a year
- Provide a range of supports that assist children and young people to cope and deal with the issues that affect their ability to attend and achieve at school,…
- A Drivers License will be essential due to travel associated with the role.
- Reporting directly to Group Head of Weddings and Events, you will be responsible for…
£21,000 a year
- Complete your deliveries on time, to schedule and most importantly ensuring your customers are left happy.
- Rest day will be allocated on the Monday prior.
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if…
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- You will be educated to HNC level or equivalent in an appropriate subject e.g. health care, social care, education, social policy, have experience of working in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.