jobs in Mirfield WF14
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£27,763 - £34,108 a year
- Primarily, the work will centre on producing news stories around the University’s research successes and engaging with the media and external websites to secure…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Shifts: We're looking for 2 new part time Team Members to join our Aspley shop.
St Wilfrid’s Catholic High School & Sixth Form Col...
£18,714 - £21,076 a year
- The successful candidate will join the Pastoral Department to provide co-ordination and administration support for the Inclusion Team to enable personalised…
£23,067 - £26,715 a year
- Working with the NCOP Research and Evaluation team, academic experts, and our network of school, college and university stakeholders, you will ensure the…
£34,699 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.