jobs in Midhurst
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- We don’t want any robots here, just people who care about delivering great service and creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£32,166 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- Subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (formally Criminal Records Bureau check) and police force vetting.
- Sunday 3 November 2019 at 23.55.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Qualified in the operation of appropriate machinery is useful but not essential as all training will be provided.
- All trades are employed within the department.
£15,355 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to work and develop within a…
Be the first to see new jobs in Midhurst
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.