jobs in Mattishall
£18,795 a year
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by early February and invited to an assessment centre at Norwich Castle on 25 or 26 February 2020.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
- Relentless in delivering a high quality accommodation experience for all of our Customers by following all trained Company processes and procedures.
£9.74 - £9.93 an hour
- Adult Learning currently supports many adult learners who have either a learning difficulty or disability.
- As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked…
£26,975 a year
- If you have any queries please contact People Services Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77 – Option 1 (internal 301 6500) quoting reference 16410.
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Talking to different people, having lots of different types of conversations, from taking ownership of answering simple questions to handling complex problems.
- Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you,…
£20,100 a year
- Access to a car & driving licence (frequent travel between services/homes is required).
- Ensuring children and parents receive the right interventions, you will…
£12,157 - £13,159 a year
- Preparing for Adult Life (PfAL) Service, part of Adult Social Services (in partnership with Children’s Services), is a countywide team with staff based in each…
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
£14,942 a year
- This will include supporting the volunteer team, serving customers, pricing stock, dealing with donations and operating the till.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.