- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£28,592 a year
- Please note; this vacancy is part of an on-going recruitment campaign for multiple grade 2 vacancies, covering the below locations:
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£26,520 a year
- Ticketing Duties for car parking (take & email photo).
- Lunch time reception cover 1pm to 2pm.
- Security Officer for a large corporate building.
£19,544 - £21,166 a year
- Able to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team, you will have the ability to listen actively and empathise with customers while effectively…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.50 an hour
- Either 20 hours for flexibility to work across weekdays and weekends between 7.00am and 10.00pm, 3 days a week or 10 hours for weekends and any evening .
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- To respond to customer enquiries by providing accurate high-quality information, including the provision of Council Information, Tourist Information, business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.