jobs in Manchester M41
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank.
£20,880 - £26,100 a year
- Maintain and update store distribution lists and price bands for in-store print.
- Discounts on Co-op products and services.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- You must be a good team player with a positive attitude, have an empathetic manner, excellent communication skills, organisational aptitude, and ability to work…
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£8.72 an hour
- Prepare and serve our fresh well-loved products.
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience.
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.