jobs in Manchester Airport
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
£23,866 a year
- With a resilient and motivational approach, you will need to work flexibly, often outside of usual office hours to locate and maintain relationships with people…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- The 3 posts will be Full-time – 37.5 hours over 7 days (hours to be discussed).
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority…
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
- Maximise sales by delivering excellent customer service.
- Till operation and cash handling.
- Previous experience in retail is preferred but not essential.
Manchester M22 4RW
£10,300 a year
- You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage…
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
- We will reward you with some fantastic flexible benefits, including up to 50% discount in our High Street stores, and access to a range of discounts with other…
Remote work available
£22,500 a year
- As a Customer Relations Advisor you will be acting as an escalation point for customer complaints from both our Consumer and Business customers.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Staff will provide the highest standards of nursing care, through empathy and understanding of acute mental illness and associated social issues.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£20,880 - £26,100 a year
- Maintain and update store distribution lists and price bands for in-store print.
- Discounts on Co-op products and services.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Working within a busy pharmaceutical warehouse environment you will be moving stock around manually and processing all orders effectively.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.