jobs in Maesteg
£29,235 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£20,619 - £25,380 a year
- Job Title: Biometrics/Drug Officer, Scale 4/5.
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Open From 06/12/2019 12:00:00 to 03/01/2020 12:00:00.
£39,760 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£8.21 an hour
- Stores will be open 7 days a week and with extended opening hours.
- The more availability you have across 7 days, the more hours we can offer you as our stores…
£22,213 a year
- If successful, you’ll start an eight week training course covering the law, first aid, your responsibilities, de-escalation techniques and the legitimate and…
- Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products.
- Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence…
- Safe motivated multi skilled individual who as the ability to work within a small team of qualified operatives in a 24/7/365 day environment.
Warehouse Operator Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to…
£17,799 - £22,833 a year
- Please be aware that if your current post is within the Public Service Centre, if you were employed after 1st February 2017 you must have completed 2 years’…
- B in Mathematics or a recognised engineering/technology qualification such as BTEC Level 2 Engineering or City and Guilds Level 2 Engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.