jobs in Madley
£26,091 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£26,208 - £30,951 a year
- The successful candidate will hold a professional qualification in Social Work, Youth Work, Education, Probation or Health OR a degree or level 6 qualification…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- To succeed as a Administration Team Leader, you will need:
- To handle all enquires, or queries raised efficiently and effectively, escalating appropriately where…
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- The role will dealing with include telephone enquirers, making appointments, meeting and greeting customers, taking payments and general admin duties as…
- We are looking for the right applicant to join us as a Production Operative to assembly electronic products.
- The role will include a variety of tasks including…
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- We certainly hope our guests would need no such instruction, and will conduct themselves in a suitably genteel manner.
- What you get working for us?
- The successful candidate will be very proactive, be able to use their initiative and be highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.