jobs in Luton
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£8.41 an hour
- In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks such as stock intake, stock replenishment, stock take, store transfers, till transactions and general…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£23,067 a year
- Due to the Home Office and UK Visas & Immigration requirements on immigration and Right to Work in the UK, the University of Bedfordshire can only accept job…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£8.21 an hour
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Use your talent to drive sales in store and achieve your daily sales and KPI target.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand,…
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.