jobs in Ludlow
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
One thing's for sure as a Store Management Apprentice in Retail you'll never be bored. Balancing theory with practical store work, you'll be expected to work…
£18,345 - £21,665 a year
- Significant knowledge of criminal law and criminal offences.
- Monitor and assess force systems for undetected major crime and assume responsibility as directed…
- Duties to include but not limited to assisting in production, bagging and packing, stock taking and processing orders.
- Orders, hire plant audits and other ad-hoc office based administrative tasks, you.
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and Payroll Giving schemes.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Working with us, youll enjoy 28 days holiday, access to a range of contributory pension schemes, and the potential to top up your competitive salary with a…
- Research, analyse and present information in a clear and transparent manner to various audiences and in the most relevant and impactful manner possible, within…
Platform Housing Group
£24,290 a year
Platform Housing Group owns and manages 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses…
St John and Red Cross Defence Medical Welfare Serv...
£23,852 a year
- In return, you will be working within a dynamic organisation, making a real difference and receiving great benefits, including 30 days leave (pro rata) plus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.