jobs in London WC1X
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£30,000 a year
- Briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials…
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
Be the first to see new jobs in London WC1X
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.