jobs in London W4
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£25,000 a year
- The Museum Events Officer will work within a team of four in the production of events including receptions, exhibition launches, breakfasts, private views and…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.51 an hour
- Up to 15hrs per week over 3 days including weekends.
- You’ll add the little touches that make a customer’s visit an experience to remember.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers …
£8.21 an hour
- Used to busy, fast paced working.
- Learning how to create our tasty and wholesome products.
- Taking pride in assembling products to our customer requirements.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- It’s essential that you have a full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address) covering up to 3.5 tonnes (Cat B).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.