jobs in London SW1W
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£10.10 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Promotion will see you earn around £50k in 3 to 4 years.
- Other benefits include season ticket loan, access to an in-house gym, and childcare vouchers.
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£42,887 a year
- BPSS government standard pre-employment vetting requires Network Rail to screen a potential employees unspent criminal convictions and undertake 3 year career…
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
£30,000 a year
- Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
Be the first to see new jobs in London SW1W
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.