jobs in London SE3
Store Assistant – Days £10.11 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£9.08 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£19,750 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- You are required to have:
£9.50 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.50 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- This comprises of a starting salary of £14,248 per annum; a London Weighting allowance for London City based employees; an hourly payment when you are flying;…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.