jobs in London N6
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System.
£24,000 a year
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Youth Team Administrator to deliver a proactive and comprehensive administrative and secretarial…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- The post holder will need to have good IT skills, strong customer service skills, be able to input and retrieve data with a high level of accuracy and an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.