jobs in London N1C
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Commission for Inflight Retail sales;
- A London Weighting allowance for London City based employees;
- Please note, all assessments are carried out at the British…
£26,786 - £29,000 a year
- Opportunities to widen your industry knowledge by supporting the Track, Station and Depot Access Contract management within the team.
- Competent phone manner and the ability to use initiative when speaking with business organisations and entrepreneurs.
- Filming skills a bonus but not essential.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.