jobs in London N14
£9.69 an hour
- Be knowledgeable, know what deals and offers are available and be able to answer local store queries.
- Create a welcoming and reassuring presence at the start…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- Up To £12.93 Per Hour.
£24,563 - £28,839 a year
- If you have any queries contact ADS Recruitment Team via email ADSstaffRecruitment@arts.ac.uk or telephone:
- You will also be required to participate in shelving…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.