jobs in London E6
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£8.75 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.