jobs in London E4
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£30,000 a year
- Briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials…
£8.75 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£21,285 a year
- Customers will be at the very heart of your role, and you’ll be their first point of contact when they visit our branches.
- What else you'll need to know.
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- An innovative leader and somebody who looks for opportunities to do things differently, while anticipating economic, social and technological opportunities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.