jobs in London E16
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
£9.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£30,000 a year
- Briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials…
£8.75 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
Be the first to see new jobs in London E16
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.