- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£9.69 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
£38,307 - £45,315 a year
- We are seeking to recruit 2 additional part-time advisers work within our dedicated Student Mental Health & Wellbeing team, which sits within Student Services.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.