jobs in Liverpool L5
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers and the stores operation in mind.
- Jack had an eye for a deal and an intuition for what his customers…
- Process daily procurement requests from various departments utilizing Coupa to place orders, and verify that vendors meet the terms and conditions of purchase…
£21,814 - £23,754 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£25,116 a year
- You must also work with the wider Hygiene team, reporting directly to the Hygiene Coordinator, who will ensure you receive training to provide the skills and…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- In your role, you will provide practical support to children, their families or carers, arrange appointments and meetings for social workers, provide transport,…
£20,300 - £21,430 a year
- You will work directly with young people, volunteers and partners to deliver programmes and activities to support and encourage 11-30 year olds.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.