- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Currently looking for a full-time and a part-time sales assistants.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
Store Assistant – Days £9 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
£21,000 a year
- Complete your deliveries on time, to schedule and most importantly ensuring your customers are left happy.
- Rest day will be allocated on the Monday prior.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£24,171 - £39,918 a year
- Telephone Interview (Please review the attached guidance pack).
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As the most important interface to our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.