jobs in Leeds LS9
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£24,818 a year
- Monitoring and reporting - Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports.
- Admin – Responsible for project file management using robust…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Deli Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£8.79 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
£20,467 a year
- Attend one to one, team and Directorate meetings as required, maintaining action logs and sharing with the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a warehouse role involving the movement of caged stock and manual handling would be an advantage, as would working in a retail…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£24,500 a year
- Full clean driving license required.
- VAN DRIVER - DAYS 8am till 4pm.
- Our client based in Leeds are looking to recruit van drivers for their site in Leeds.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Producing set number of asylum decisions both weekly / monthly whilst demonstrating sensitivity, emotional resilience and understanding of the needs of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.