jobs in Laurencekirk
£8.21 an hour
- Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business and are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post…
- Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and…
- Ensure site compliance with health, safety and environment legislation and associated external and internal standards for food safety and product quality.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- Delivering orders to our customers.
- You are required to have a full UK licence or EU equivalent licence.
- Own vehicle required with valid insurance, MOT (if…
£23,862 a year
- Applicants should hold a full clean driving licence with own car (essential).
- You will carry out 1-2-1 progression meetings with Street League participants and…
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- The role will involve working closely with the service and sales department to make sure machines are ready for their deadlines.
- Job Type: Permanent/Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.