jobs in Launceston
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- This is a permanent part time post of 30 hrs per week.
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
£28,608 - £35,933 a year
CORNWALL AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY (AONB) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (Salary Range: £28,608 to £35,933) Opportunities such as this are rare. As…
NHS England and NHS Improvement
Saltash PL12 6LE
Remote work available
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- Analysis & Judgement responsibilities e.g. managing phone calls and messages on behalf of the department; undertaking initial analysis of information which will…
£9.30 an hour
- Time will fly by as you work hard to keep stock losses to a minimum, help out with inventory counting, check off deliveries and ensure the shelves are fully…
Sorry, we have no job vacancies at present…
- You're in the driving seat, spending your day greeting our customers and delivering their shopping on-time with lots of Asda personality.
£17,364 - £21,166 a year
- You may be asked to collect and/or return the child from the home of a foster carer and school.
- You will model good parenting and support the progress of…
University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- All Applicants are required to detail referees on their application form covering the current & previous 3 years of Employment / Unemployment history.
£22,417 - £25,217 a year
- This role is primarily accountable for the administration of Years 1 & 2 of the BMBS programme.
- This will include maintaining student records & assessment data,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.