jobs in Lanarkshire
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- Duties will include reception cover, making and cancelling appointments, communicating test results, processing prescription requests and data entry, and other…
- We play a vital role in the medical supply chain and it's our responsibility to offer a reliable service that ensures our customers receive the right product,…
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays.
- Competitive Salary, Generous holiday package, and Discount scheme.
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- HNC in healthcare, education or social cares or SVQ III in healthcare, education or social care plus a minimum of 3 years therapy experience in a health,…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£8.21 an hour
- A big part of this is to ensure the stores can maintain a clean and safe environment for all customers to visit!
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous.
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
£9.64 an hour
- Experience working within a care environment preferably working with children and young people with learning disabilities, their families and carers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.