jobs in Lady Margaret
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£21,591 - £21,981 a year
- You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members both verbally and in writing.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£9.69 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Radio 1Xtra is the BBC’s digital youth radio station, specialising in Hip Hop, Grime, R&B and Afrobeats and home to DJs such as Yasmin Evans, Mistajam and A.Dot…
- Fashion is personal and is all about different points of view, we want to celebrate self-expression and helping customers to feel great.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
Be the first to see new jobs in Lady Margaret
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.