jobs in Knebworth
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will need to communicate with QE2/HCH and the Lister hub sites along with hospital staff as well as on occasion carry out duties across site, to ensure that…
- To be employed in this role you must be over the age of 18.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- Salary Range: CGL points 23 to 28 (£22819.26 - £26519.35)ILW / OLW /Fringe: Outer Fringe (£620.31)Interview Date: 10/3/2020Closing Date: 2/3/2020 : This post is…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£30,951 - £32,796 a year
- Applicants should demonstrate an investigative mind set, exceptional victim care, reasoned decision making and a desire to achieve outstanding outcomes for…
£26,317 - £29,473 a year
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance and a value based interview.
- What we can offer you.
£18,795 - £22,462 a year
- As a Customer Service Adviser you will act as a professional and caring first-point-of-contact, providing help and advice to customers with a diverse range of…
£26,939 - £27,688 a year
- Our service centres play a pivotal role in the success of our business and are responsible for ensuring that we deliver potentially lifesaving medicines to an…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.